“19:30 “The secret of evaluating opportunities is have the right evaluation in mind, number one, number two a technology that overcomes the average management team, and number three an ability to recognize that you make wrong decisions all the time and a willingness to modify those wrong decisions to be good decisions.”
Are entrepreneurs born or made?
Anthony uses his knowledge from his experience as a Chief Executive, Entrepreneur, and Business Strategist to discuss what makes a great entrepreneur, the essential qualities of a great leader, and how to evaluate new opportunities. He shares his insight on how to tell if someone has the right DNA and how to turn a “No” into a “Yes, with conditions.” He also expresses the importance of the ability to adjust a decision when it’s wrong.
“11:09 “the essential qualities of a leader … number one do what you love. Number two become you, evolve into all you can be. Number three be a risk-taker. Number four have grit, persevere when no one else will, that’s grit, and finally, number five turn every no that you get into a yes with conditions.”
Today’s Podcast Topics:
- You’ve started several successful companies. Did you always know you wanted to be an entrepreneur?
- What do you think: are entrepreneurs born or made?
- What are the essential qualities of a great leader?
- How can you tell if someone has the right DNA?
- When evaluating new opportunities what factors are deal-breakers to you?
- Finally, Mr. Viscogliosi’s perspective to people who are newly entering the Med Tech Industry?
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to Leave a Review. Each review helps us grow the Avenu Community and bring more guests to you! Thank you.