Telemedicine is hot and it’s probably the easiest, fastest, cheapest way to extend medical care and get appropriate care”, Stephen Hochschuler, MD, Avenu Podcast
In this episode Dr. Hochschuler analyzes the current healthcare market and identifies that the road ahead comprises of Telemedicine, Artificial Intelligence, Intellectual Property, Data, Regenerative Medicine and Robotics. He notes that physicians need to regain their power by staying independent and entrepreneurial. We discuss the key to lowering healthcare expenses and how to give the best care for the patient.
The only two ingredients that are the most important in healthcare are the patient number one and then the physician.”- Stephen Hochschuler, MD, Avenu Podcast
Today’s Podcast Topics:
- Dr. Hochschuler’s perspective on the latest in Orthopedic Innovation and Healthcare Trends
- How a medical device manufacturer can grow with the Industry
- Is the “The Road Ahead” Intelligent Orthopedics – combination of techniques and high-end technology?
- What is Dr. Hochschuler’s evaluation process when presented with emerging technology for the 1st time?
- Finally, Dr. Hochschuler’s perspective to people who are newly entering the Med Tech Industry.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to Leave a Review. Each review helps us grow the Avenu Community and bring more guests to you! Thank you.