“Three significant issues driving decisions all over the world … affordability … access … trust”- Robin Young, Avenu Podcast
- In this episode we explore the various levels of Medical Device Protection and discuss the Global Issues effecting the Healthcare Industry.
- Robin R. Young is a leading expert in Orthopedics, Medical Data Analysis and the use of Biomaterials in Surgery. Mr. Young is founder and President of RRY Publications, LLC., which publishes “Orthopedics This Week”, one of the most widely read sources of Orthopedic News in the world with more than 200,000 monthly readers. Robin has 25 years’ experience as a medical technology analyst with such firms as Piper Jaffray, Stephens, Inc., and HealthPoint Capital. He is the author of six books on Biomaterials, thousand of research reports and hosted the annual New York Stem Cell Summit. Robin has been quoted in numerous national and international publications, has been a keynote speaker at dozens of global medical conferences including the Vatican Stem Cell Conference. Mr. Young earned his B.A. in Legal Administration from the University of Minnesota and Master’s in Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas (MN).
- You can find the link to Robin’s profile in the Podcast notes below, Robin kindly extended a free 90-subscription to “Orthopedics This Week” which can also be located in the Links and Resources References from today’s podcast.
“increasingly, decision making is going to be pulled away from the individual physician and be driven, in large measure, by sort of data mining techniques.”- Robin Young, Avenu Podcast
Today’s Podcast Topics:
- Robin’s observations on the Critical Issues affecting the Healthcare Industry globally?
- Value-based healthcare offers opportunities for improving outcomes and efficiency in health care – Robin’s guidance on where a Med Tech start up should start their “value journey”
- Introduction to PearlDiver – one of the largest healthcare databases in the world Orthopedics This Week an eNewsletter, magazine and Newspaper covering every corner of the Orthopedic Industry.
- Finally, Robin’s perspective to people who are newly entering the Med Tech Industry?
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
Did you enjoy this episode? Click here to Leave a Review. Each review helps us grow the Avenu Community and bring more guests to you! Thank you.